+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Chance Please Suggest me!

Anmol Sohi

Nov 16, 2019
Hello I am form India with the age of 25 years in January 2022 I am planning to apply for study permit in Thompson river university for 2 years program which is in Kamloops, British Columbia I have B.Com from a Indian University in 2019 with 6.7 CGPA & my 12th CGPA is 6.67. After my graduation I am working in Chartered Accountant Firm from November 2019 as my B.Com result was announced in August 2019. My real Brother is living is Canada in Ontario and is on work permit. This is my main issue having ties in Canada. I got 6.5 in ielts and planning to improve it in future S-7, W-6, L7.5, R-6.5 and still I am working in the same firm from 2019 as mentioned above and getting my salary in my saving account & also I do have salary slips and my CA can provided me Certificate of experience. What are the Chances of visa? I do have a professional writer for writing my sop stating everything he is from America writing articles in newspaper. I will be paying one year tuition fees as well as GIC as my program is for two year. Do I need to show some funds in my bank Account as I have already under SDS CATEGORY? and my program name is Post-Baccalaureate Diploma, Accounting.

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
Hello I am form India with the age of 25 years in January 2022 I am planning to apply for study permit in Thompson river university for 2 years program which is in Kamloops, British Columbia I have B.Com from a Indian University in 2019 with 6.7 CGPA & my 12th CGPA is 6.67. After my graduation I am working in Chartered Accountant Firm from November 2019 as my B.Com result was announced in August 2019. My real Brother is living is Canada in Ontario and is on work permit. This is my main issue having ties in Canada. I got 6.5 in ielts and planning to improve it in future S-7, W-6, L7.5, R-6.5 and still I am working in the same firm from 2019 as mentioned above and getting my salary in my saving account & also I do have salary slips and my CA can provided me Certificate of experience. What are the Chances of visa? I do have a professional writer for writing my sop stating everything he is from America writing articles in newspaper. I will be paying one year tuition fees as well as GIC as my program is for two year. Do I need to show some funds in my bank Account as I have already under SDS CATEGORY? and my program name is Post-Baccalaureate Diploma, Accounting.
1. Yes increase IELTS score
2. Why PG Diploma? This is a red flag if you ask me. You already have a BCom. Why not an MBA? Think about it.
3. Yes you need to show funds for entire 2 years to be on the safer or get a loan. But its not necessary but its safe to have it.
4. Ties in Canada you can mention that you have opportunities in India when you come back. This can be addressed in many ways.

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
1. Yes increase IELTS score
2. Why PG Diploma? This is a red flag if you ask me. You already have a BCom. Why not an MBA? Think about it.
3. Yes you need to show funds for entire 2 years to be on the safer or get a loan. But its not necessary but its safe to have it.
4. Ties in Canada you can mention that you have opportunities in India when you come back. This can be addressed in many ways.

Contributing to Point 2 of your post, a PGD/C after a first degree is not a red flag. If justified, it is not a problem.

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Hello Anmol Sohi,

Given that your brother weakens your home ties to India, and since you are a mature applicant with years of work experience, include your financial bank record(s). It should be a link to demonstrate convincingly your economic level of establishment and good employment situation in your country of residence.

Do well to demonstrate your home ties socio-economically. If you are self-sponsored, the presence of your financial record can help you demonstrate the availability of funds for the subsequent year's study cost.

Regards,

JS