+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visa applying..help

neeru jhite

Oct 10, 2014
Some people say that if we apply in immigratn on first week of nov. For jan. 2015 then visa chances are bright...is it so?????

Abhishake Sharma

Oct 15, 2014
Hey dear , i just want to know that which course is good for me as i had done btech in electronics and communication and i m a fresher . i applied for Master of administrative science in vancouver so which course is best .....1 Computer security and forensic administration .2) Global techonology Administration .... out of these two courses which course gives higher chance of visa of canada

2015intkae conestoga

Star Member
Sep 19, 2014
I am also an electronics and communication engineering student
Fresher 2014 passout
Got offer letter from Conestoga college Cambridge campus
Course-robotics and industrial automation

According to my research u must choose aa course which has relavent subjects to your previous study bt with aa higher level...

Abhishake Sharma

Oct 15, 2014
actually i just want only 1 course out computer security and forensic administration and the other one is global technology administration.....tell me only 1 plz plz ....i had done betch in electronics and communication nd i m fresher

Abhishake Sharma

Oct 15, 2014
Abhishake Sharma said:
Hey dear , i just want to know that which course is good for me as i had done btech in electronics and communication and i m a fresher . i applied for Master of administrative science in vancouver so which course is best .....1 Computer security and forensic administration .2) Global techonology Administration .... out of these two courses which course gives higher chance of visa of canada
Links r not allowed in this website so plz tell me after some search plz plz plz ......

2015intkae conestoga

Star Member
Sep 19, 2014
Bro
U can send links cut the http and then send
Like this

www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/index.php?action=post;topic=246625.0;num_replies=6

2015intkae conestoga

Star Member
Sep 19, 2014
Bro
If u have applied then its ok
Bt u havent
Dont go for these courses these are not related to electronics trade
Further u have other vast better choices of courses whh go for these
Like embedded, controllers, industrial automation, wireless technology etc
Apply for these then u surely get the visa

Abhishake Sharma

Oct 15, 2014
bro actually i have to go in vancouver and these r the only courses in vancouver which r related to my studies thats why i applied for computer security nd forensic admin bt according to you how much chances r there for visa out of 100%

2015intkae conestoga

Star Member
Sep 19, 2014
Maximum colleges having ece related courses are located near Toronto
But
U r gng for Vancouver so i suggest
U should try for M.eng (masters) in any universities
Vancouver has 3-4 gud university u can apply for these