+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa after Medical

Asher

Sep 4, 2011
My brother lives in Canada. he sponsored us back in 2006 so we got the confirmation from Canadian Government in 2010 with IMM008 forms. We duly filled it and submitted it to Canadian High commission in Pakistan, where we live. So now in 2011 they asked for more forms IMM5406, Supplementary information and IMM008 for whole family and we have submitted it in July 2011 and with in that period we also received Medical notification with medical forms. We went through our medical on 4th of august so I just want to know that how much time it usually takes to get immigrant visa after your medical has been done ??

Mr. Patience

Sep 5, 2011
I did my medicals in April 2011 and recieved a letter from Canadian Embassy, Islamabad in July 2011 which stated that " your permanent immigration file is ready for visa issuance, so please fill the form and send us four Passport size photos. i sent the form and photos back, AND I AM STILL WAITING what will happen next....

Asher

Sep 4, 2011
Oh that is great, I'll pray that you get your immigrant visa soon :) Thanks for the information, I was little worried because I was really unaware of the period it takes after medical but your text gave me some hope. Do pray for us that we can also get the confirmation in upcoming 2 months :) Good luck with your application.