+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS Global - NYC - Passport Submission forgot to include document and transmission fee

BKPandya

Feb 16, 2022
Hi, I have recently summited my parents passports to finalize their visitor visa at NY VFS. However, I forgot to include Application Confirmation Letter for 2-way courier and Package Transmission Fee $22.80 USD per applicant. Is there any option to send the Application Confirmation Letter and Transmission Fee separately ?

Thanks...!

rgokina22

Mar 10, 2022
Hello,
I am in the same situation, did you find any resolution to pay the Package Transmission Fee in the amount of $22.80 after you sent your package to VFS NYC? Appreciate any inputs.

Thanks
Ravi..!

meenakshi43

Mar 17, 2022
Hello @rgokina22, Same here. I didn't know I have to attach Package Transmission Fee in the amount of $22.80 , RETURN COURIER FEE $33.50 and missing Consent form. Can someone please help me with the next steps please. Thanks!!

meenakshi43

Mar 17, 2022
Hi, I have recently summited my parents passports to finalize their visitor visa at NY VFS. However, I forgot to include Application Confirmation Letter for 2-way courier and Package Transmission Fee $22.80 USD per applicant. Is there any option to send the Application Confirmation Letter and Transmission Fee separately ?

Thanks...!
Hello Pandya,

Did you get a chance of resubmitting and how ?

meenakshi43

Mar 17, 2022
Hello,
I am in the same situation, did you find any resolution to pay the Package Transmission Fee in the amount of $22.80 after you sent your package to VFS NYC? Appreciate any inputs.

Thanks
Ravi..!
Did you get a chance of resubmitting and how ?

rgokina22

Mar 10, 2022
Hello @rgokina22, Same here. I didn't know I have to attach Package Transmission Fee in the amount of $22.80 , RETURN COURIER FEE $33.50 and missing Consent form. Can someone please help me with the next steps please. Thanks!!
Hello, Sorry I haven't heard back from VFS or Canada Immigration yet on it. I has been 2 weeks that I sent my passports. I am hoping there would be some arrangement to pay those missed FEES. I will let you know once I have any new update and good luck to you!.

meenakshi43

Mar 17, 2022
Hello, Sorry I haven't heard back from VFS or Canada Immigration yet on it. I has been 2 weeks that I sent my passports. I am hoping there would be some arrangement to pay those missed FEES. I will let you know once I have any new update and good luck to you!.
Sure, We need to follow up with them. Customer service is also not so helpful at all, they dont lift my call at all waiting for 3 hours on calls

rgokina22

Mar 10, 2022
Sure, We need to follow up with them. Customer service is also not so helpful at all, they dont lift my call at all waiting for 3 hours on calls
Hi @meenakshi43 , I heard from VFS today: they have asked me to mail them the missing the package transmission fee $22.80. (you need to pay this by money order, bank draft, certified check, cashiers check or official check paid to VFS SERVICE USA INC., and send it to same address where you sent the application). So wait to hear back from them. Good luck

meenakshi43

Mar 17, 2022
Hi @meenakshi43 , I heard from VFS today: they have asked me to mail them the missing the package transmission fee $22.80. (you need to pay this by money order, bank draft, certified check, cashiers check or official check paid to VFS SERVICE USA INC., and send it to same address where you sent the application). So wait to hear back from them. Good luck
Hello @rgokina22, Thanks for the information. I tried to reach them and they mentioned the same about transmission fee and also we need to attach the consent form, Please take a look at the link for consent form below. Thanks !!

link to consent form:

https://assets.ctfassets.net/xxg4p8gt3sg6/2G0GtF7WPLvzToKOfompkv/c03d754f3eaf210cf115e35a9bfd096b/VFS-ConsentForm.pdf

Good luck too !!

Apr 20, 2022
hi am in same s
hi am in same way do we need to inform them that will send other mail for money oder and consent form or we can send them directly please get back to me it urgent thank you

geets007

Apr 29, 2022
Keep checking the status of your application online. Or you can also chat with them online instead of calling them on the phone, the webchat is a better form of getting immediate information, hope this info helps.