+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

very very important. very strange.

gurjant

Sep 13, 2013
Punjab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am enrolled in Uni of newbrunswick..I am confused about paying my fees as they no longer accept wire transfer. I sent a mail to uni. and they send me a link. then I come to know that payment is to be made by western union. but the problem is still they didnt give any account number. the money will be sent to western union agent. I am very confused about my fees payment. please help me if any one of you knows how to pay .

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
http://www.unb.ca/financialservices/students/paymentoptions/internationalpayments.html

Use global pay,, download instruction for more information,, one you fill the form and proceed the page will appear in which u can pay ur fees in different currencies,, if u r from India u must choose Indian rupee,, they will convert amonut and page will be generated in which all the information will be given,, take that page to ur local bank and they will do the rest ,, money will be deducted from account,,

gurjant

Sep 13, 2013
Punjab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for your reply dear. I was just worried about money due to interference of agents.

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
There is no agent its bank to bank transfer,, u will het everything ,, account number,, bank swift,, evrerything,,

sabby2612

Mar 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gurjant said:
I am enrolled in Uni of newbrunswick..I am confused about paying my fees as they no longer accept wire transfer. I sent a mail to uni. and they send me a link. then I come to know that payment is to be made by western union. but the problem is still they didnt give any account number. the money will be sent to western union agent. I am very confused about my fees payment. please help me if any one of you knows how to pay .
don't worry, it's true. They have recently changed the payment process for International students.