+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Very Urgent Inquiry: Funds Avaialble for your Stay In Canada

Misterfrank

Sep 20, 2023
Hello,

Good day to you all.

I am completing my Canada study permit application and I got stuck on the "Finance" section. They ask about four questions under this section:
First, state the total fees to be paid to the school for entire duration of the program- My course is undergraduate of three years (CAD$20,000 X 3)= CAD $60,000.
Second, state the total amount for food and lodging for the duration of the program ($10,000 X 3 = CAD $30,000).
Third is Optional, but I will add miscelaneous of CAD $15,000 since living expenses have been on the increase in Canada currently.
The forth question is what I don't undertsand, please help! They ask us to state "Funds Available For Your Stay In Canada". Would I state the funds available for the first year of the progrmme or the three years? If it is the three years, that would amount to stating around CAD $100,000????

Pls advise...many thanks

Resettlementincanada

Aug 14, 2021
It would total funds available to you for three years. Total tuition of the program plus living expenses (variable depending on number of applicants). Your financial situation or affordability should still be more than the amount you come up with.
If you don't have a sufficient amount, you need to have a funding plan in your submission letter.

You can read this blog for more understanding.