I want to have her tourist visa before my landing

She doesn't want to land with us, she will land after 2 to 3 months

All agents r saying don't take chances

Bcoz ur mother is alone,

Why only Canada she wants to visit

And I m hiding my PR visa details

No travel history of my mom, no income

Is tourist visa possible for my mom, any idea

And one thing more I wanted to know, when I land in Canada and at time of inviting my mother.job is compulsory, any idea?

How much fund I have to show in order to sponsor my mother on tourist visa?

For supervise it's 45k dollars annually..

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
If you want to bring your mother to Canada on a super visa, then you need to wait until you are in Canada and have a job in Canada that meets the low income cut off. If you want to apply for a visitor visa for your mother now, a regular visitor visa is your only option.

It's impossible for any of us to say if your mother's application will be refused or approved. To be approved, she will have to demonstrate that she has strong ties to her home country and has no plans on remaining in Canada long term. Your mother should also be able to show that she has sufficient funds to pay for her trip to Canada.

If you want to apply for a regular visitor visa now, I would say she plans to visit for 2-3 weeks. If you say she wants to visit for several months, I think this will significantly increase the chances of refusal given her lack of travel history and the fact she is alone in her home country.