+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VERY NEXT DRAW/HERE AM I, SEND ME

Singalingali

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
On a lighter note, I hope that the Requied rank goes down to below 481(i.e.singles without LMIA) in the very next draw. This is because I have all the money required now. I have been working towards this for over a year now. I don't want it to linger on and on so that I don't begin to lose hope and divert the funds to other ventures. I am ready. Canada please invite me.

If you feel the way I do, please drop a line.

A.B.123

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I feel the same way and my situation is very similar, WP expires in May, not eligible for PNP or LMIA.

oh and they want to start a petition, here:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/want-to-start-a-petition-please-provide-input-t268556.0.html

Drzues

Star Member
May 30, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
Canceled
A.B.123 said:
I feel the same way and my situation is very similar, WP expires in May, not eligible for PNP or LMIA.

oh and they want to start a petition, here:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/want-to-start-a-petition-please-provide-input-t268556.0.html
Why aren't you eligible for LMIA, any reason?

A.B.123

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Drzues said:
not eligible for pnp. my employer is not willing to apply for regular lmia and we don't have those 3-4 months. there is specific ee lmia but again, don't have time to start that process in febuary and there is this condition where an applicant is not allowed to work until (s)he gets pr under that specific ee lmia.

lovecorazn

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
Hi

Am also one of the EE aspirant. Considering my CRS score of only 300+ i'm not quite positive that i'l get invited unless i can acquire provincial nomination or job offer but as of now, i'm kinda hopeless.
First draw scores are very high all with job offers and pnp. Praying that EE ranking will go down subsequently.

Inthemidst

Nov 6, 2013
App. Filed.......
Dec 12 2015
Doc's Request.
Jan 4th
AOR Received.
Dec 12th
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
waiting
I hv PGWP which will b expired by june ...recently got a job ...n as i hv PGWP there was no need of am LMIA ...is tht still a problem

doubleym

Jan 6, 2015
Inthemidst said:
I hv PGWP which will b expired by june ...recently got a job ...n as i hv PGWP there was no need of am LMIA ...is tht still a problem
Well you won't receive the additional 600 points that an LMIA will get you which could be the difference between getting selected and not.

chaudri

Feb 1, 2015
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2016
AOR Received.
08-07-2017
Med's Done....
11-06-2017
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
LANDED..........
23 April 2018
Singalingali said:
On a lighter note, I hope that the Requied rank goes down to below 481(i.e.singles without LMIA) in the very next draw. This is because I have all the money required now. I have been working towards this for over a year now. I don't want it to linger on and on so that I don't begin to lose hope and divert the funds to other ventures. I am ready. Canada please invite me.

If you feel the way I do, please drop a line.
What money are you talking about other than $400 something fee for PR once you are invited? Do you need to have account balances maintained? Please let me know. Cheers.

Singalingali

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chaudri said:
What money are you talking about other than $400 something fee for PR once you are invited? Do you need to have account balances maintained? Please let me know. Cheers.

You need to have enough funds in order to be able to migrate to Canada. You can Check the "Proof of Funds" section on the CIC website for further clarification.

Jcgo9355

Nov 10, 2014
Drzues said:
I can't speak for him, but some occupation and positions in particular companies are extremely difficult to get LMIA. E.g. there never going to be a short of supplies at the Financial Analyst position at TD.