+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Very Important Question, Need an Urgent Answer!! Qorax&other senior's pls reply

Final Destination

Jan 22, 2011
My Dear Friends,
My Friend who recently got his PR visa is about to leave to Canada. He asked me a question which i thought will get it here. During his medicals when the doctor asked him due u have any health problem like depression etc.. He then told that he dont have any as he had stopped taking his depression tablets since an year. But, Now again he's taking some tablets for depression and he want to carry those along with him. But in PR Guide it's mentioned that if by any chance you get any health related problems, one should inform the embassy. so now whether he can take his medicine along with him or he should inform embassy first and get their approval? Will they revoke his PR upon arrival if he don't disclose this to CHC Embassy? Please anybody answer this question. It's very urgent as my friend is leaving in 10-days time.
Thanks!!!
Regards,
FD.

A

adityaa

Re: Very Important Question, Need an Urgent Answer!!!

You should not carry any medicines to Canada. It is prohibited.

Final Destination

Jan 22, 2011
Re: Very Important Question, Need an Urgent Answer!!!

adityaa said:
You should not carry any medicines to Canada. It is prohibited.
Then what about people with Blood pressure, diabetes etc who have to take medicine for life long. what about those people?
Please clarify
Thanks
fd.

explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Final Destination said:
My Dear Friends,
My Friend who recently got his PR visa is about to leave to Canada. He asked me a question which i thought will get it here. During his medicals when the doctor asked him due u have any health problem like depression etc.. He then told that he dont have any as he had stopped taking his depression tablets since an year. But, Now again he's taking some tablets for depression and he want to carry those along with him. But in PR Guide it's mentioned that if by any chance you get any health related problems, one should inform the embassy. so now whether he can take his medicine along with him or he should inform embassy first and get their approval? Will they revoke his PR upon arrival if he don't disclose this to CHC Embassy? Please anybody answer this question. It's very urgent as my friend is leaving in 10-days time.
Thanks!!!
Regards,
FD.
Any medicine brought with doctors prescription is ok. Depression can be of temporary in nature, it can start at any time and on this issue their is no question that the visa can be revoked. Tell your friend to reach canada without any issue and have fun.

Final Destination

Jan 22, 2011
explorer101 said:
Any medicine brought with doctors prescription is ok. Depression can be of temporary in nature and on this issue their is no question that the visa can be revoked. Tell your friend to reach canada without any issue and have fun.
Thanks a lot my dear friend,
Very much appreciate your prompt reply. You solved my friend's biggest problem. I have one more question for you. Is it required to show POF if one gets job offer after getting his PR visa?
Thanks again.
Take care.
regards,
fd.