+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Verification by VO

shakti

Sep 28, 2011
Hello everyone,

I just want to know that do VO verify all the applications for their employer authenticity ??
The problem is that my employer refuses me to provide experience letters for such visa purpose, if i wil provide the letters by anyhow then im afraid that may be the wrong answer of the employer can ruin my file...

Do VO verify all the applications with their employers ?

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shakti said:
Hello everyone,

I just want to know that do VO verify all the applications for their employer authenticity ??
The problem is that my employer refuses me to provide experience letters for such visa purpose, if i wil provide the letters by anyhow then im afraid that may be the wrong answer of the employer can ruin my file...

Do VO verify all the applications with their employers ?
Shakti, dont you worry...

This is a very normal scenario when employers refuse Reference letters. Add any document that proves that you have been working at that job...offer letter, increment letter, appreciation letter, paystubs, presentations,....any shred of document that proves that you have been performing the job.

Also add a cover note explaining why reference letter could not be provided.

Mitali

dnyfyn

Aug 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-2016
Doc's Request.
08-2016
Med's Request
08-2016
Med's Done....
08-2016
@Shakthi: I am also in a kind of that situation and just kept quite.

@Mitali: Thank you for the news. I just wonder whether my employer will refuse to even comment? However he gave me a reference letter and for a fact I know he never answers to calls.

I am just wondering what will happen.

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dnyfyn said:
@ Shakthi: I am also in a kind of that situation and just kept quite.

@ Mitali: Thank you for the news. I just wonder whether my employer will refuse to even comment? However he gave me a reference letter and for a fact I know he never answers to calls.

I am just wondering what will happen.
If your employer refuses to comment or if there is some discrepancy in what you have claimed and what your employer has said then, you MAYBE given ONE GOLDEN CHANCE to clarify your situation.. I cannot quite remember the name of the member on this forum who has just recently been asked to provide clarifications. If you are in RBVO status, then this is the time to inform the VO that your relationship with your employer has soured and you would be happy to provide any other reference if required.

For applicants in this situation , please do not be afraid to present the TRUE situation at your work place to your VO. It is not necessary that all Employer-Employee relationship are goody goody...it is obvious that there may be differences which results in such a situation.

Good luck to all.

Mitali

magar

Feb 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
1 June 2010
his name is gautam0597 and is feb 2011 applicant

mitali said:
If your employer refuses to comment or if there is some discrepancy in what you have claimed and what your employer has said then, you MAYBE given ONE GOLDEN CHANCE to clarify your situation.. I cannot quite remember the name of the member on this forum who has just recently been asked to provide clarifications. If you are in RBVO status, then this is the time to inform the VO that your relationship with your employer has soured and you would be happy to provide any other reference if required.

For applicants in this situation , please do not be afraid to present the TRUE situation at your work place to your VO. It is not necessary that all Employer-Employee relationship are goody goody...it is obvious that there may be differences which results in such a situation.

Good luck to all.

Mitali

dnyfyn

Aug 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-2016
Doc's Request.