+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Valid Offer Questions! Thank you! Old offer with an explanation letter from company

elrond

Oct 6, 2021
I am applying for EE with a valid LMIA work permit. The company doesn't give me a new offer but gives me an explanation letter attached to my old LMIA offer. This letter addressed every info needed on the website. And also it clearly said I was needed for this position beyond one-year post PR receipt and this is a permanent full-time position I was offered. Will this be OK to allow me to qualify for the 50 scores? With the current EE stop, without the offer, I may not have enough scores. I am 490+ without it. Thank you so much!
I could not attach the letter here but here is the letter in the description.
`1. Describe the company.
2. explained the position was historically hard and I was hired through the process of LMIA etc..
3. Specified I was offered this permanent full-time position. Still valid and will require me in this position for one year.
4. my resibilibity, payment.

Is this OK for qualifying for this 50 score? I really not sure, I was plan to apply when I don't need the offer since I may want to change the position. However, with the current status of the EE stop and target. I want to have the 50 scores.

Thank you! I am with a noc 21311 computer engineer.