+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

usa visit- canadian PR holder

cute

Star Member
Mar 8, 2008
Hi folks,

I have a question, i want to apply USA visit visa, I am a canadian PR( got oct 2009) and working in govt sector, I moved canada in nov 2009 and got job at the same time.

my background: i did master is USA and after that i worked on H1b for 2 years( i still have valid h1b( I797) but no stamping in my passport), totally i stayed 5 years in USA.

What are my chances for getting Visiting visa with multiple entries, I want to visit my friends nad relatives in USA

I need you valuble inputs

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cute said:
Hi folks,

I have a question, i want to apply USA visit visa, I am a canadian PR( got oct 2009) and working in govt sector, I moved canada in nov 2009 and got job at the same time.

my background: i did master is USA and after that i worked on H1b for 2 years( i still have valid h1b( I797) but no stamping in my passport), totally i stayed 5 years in USA.

What are my chances for getting Visiting visa with multiple entries, I want to visit my friends nad relatives in USA

I need you valuble inputs
You have to prove strong ties in Canada, otherwise your application can be rejected. Moreover US Consulate can ask you to apply later once you complete at least one after getting PR..