+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgently need help ( Defer or online McGill)

jashanbir

Aug 16, 2021
Hey everyone , I'd be glad if you guys could advise me on the following-
Like my profile is
12th 90 percent (science) 2020
10th 95 percent
IELTS 8 overall
Course - CS undergraduate degree at McGill University. I applied for my study permit on June 19th 2021 under SDS category and my medical and biometrics have already been updated and review has already started. However I'm still waiting for my visa.
Now I've got two options
Either to defer or attend online till October end
Deferal is granted for next September 2022 generally
What should I do now?
Should I take the risk and keep attending online?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
They won't refund 1st semester fee after 21st September. However due to the scholarship I recieved , I'll only be loosing around $4k
You have to decide whether you are willing to lose that money and take a chance. Willing to defer for a year? Will you lose your scholarship if you defer. You have some choices to make.

jashanbir

Aug 16, 2021
You have to decide whether you are willing to lose that money and take a chance. Willing to defer for a year? Will you lose your scholarship if you defer. You have some choices to make.
I'll lose my scholarship if I defer , also I'm already a gap year applicant and I can't afford to lose yet another year what should I do?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I'll lose my scholarship if I defer , also I'm already a gap year applicant and I can't afford to lose yet another year what should I do?
I can’t make the decision for you. You have until the 21st, so another 10 days away. Don’t know your profile but if under eligibility review, you should have a response soon.

jashanbir

Aug 16, 2021
I can’t make the decision for you. You have until the 21st, so another 10 days away. Don’t know your profile but if under eligibility review, you should have a response soon.
Yes it's under review but it's been nearly a month since it's under review