+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent::::::Will it healthy bank statement???means no chance of rejection???

hopeful.ad

Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Novascotia, sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 23, 2015
Nomination.....
September, 2015
AOR Received.
March 11, 2016
IELTS Request
already submitted
Med's Request
Nov 02nd
Med's Done....
Nov 23rd
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
already in Canada
Dear Friend,

I have applied for M.eng (Engineering Management) for Sep'2012 in UoA and UoR.

The admission status will confirm in March or April.

The working of bank statement I am deciding to do is that, I am gng to open my bank account in Feb ' 2012
and will add up money from my father account, means arrange money from different resources then transfer to my Father then to my account. and in 4 months (Feb to May) .I will arrange almost 20 to 25 lacs in my account in the form of small or large amount.

One thing that I will also show my property evaluation papers etc...

According to my bank statement, which will have money for 1 year fees and accommodation.

For the 2nd year I have decided to get the sponsor from my Brother who is UK citizen, He has a job there but he doesnt have savings....

I will also say to my brother to transfer Rs 60 to 70 k per month in my account from Feb to may or june.....that will show that my brother supportg me....

by reading all this, kindly answer my questions...

1. My brother does nt have saving to show but he earn almost 1700 to 2500 pound per month....pay all taxes etc...he is not married...no dependent...so his sponsorship will be worthy for me????

2. Should I proceed my case in this way like I am planning???

3. Kindly give me some guidance about the bank statement (from Banks), means are banks helpful in this conditions??in terms of loan etc...

4. what is student loan etc???

I am from Pakistan, Karachi

Kindly guide me plzzzz....am so worry about these.....

biometrix

Oct 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well the visa officer is a human and thinks as thus....it you want to say you have 200k in your account, you must put a proof of the funds like job or business. If they are not satisfied they will request for more doc. The easiest way is to let your dad sponsor you if he has the proof of income. The vo knows that pple arrange for funds to to accumulated into a large amount for the purpose of visa applications.they will check for the source. In my opinion, a fat bank statement would nt give you visa. I have seen pple with 100k bank statement rejected. Even if you have 10k and you can proof its consistent apply that way. What you should look out for is if that amount of money in there covers our living expenses in Canada without you family becoming broke. They just don't want financial burden in Canada. You get loan depending on where ur going. Govt loans are for pr and citizens non for internationals unless from your home country. Scholarships is the way forward but that on its own doesn't come easy. Weight ur options properly

As per your brother, if he paid and withdrew the said amount, then it might pass as a supporting back statement to your dad. Since he has no savings......am not sure the vo will take that as a good source of income for ur studies. What am sure is that it can give weight to your financial doc. The fact is that ou have o convince the vo that you will return to your country when your done even if u won't.....that alone can give ua ahead start to being approved. Lastly... Pray to God and hope for the best

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hopeful.ad said:
I am gng to open my bank account in Feb ' 2012
and will add up money from my father account, means arrange money from different resources then transfer to my Father then to my account. and in 4 months (Feb to May) .I will arrange almost 20 to 25 lacs in my account in the form of small or large amount.
Hi,

1. Risky approach if NOT supported by the 'source of money' explanation/proof. It's a job of a visa officer to hand over a refusal letter for such 'short-cut applications'.

hopeful.ad

Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Novascotia, sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 23, 2015
Nomination.....
September, 2015
AOR Received.
March 11, 2016
IELTS Request
already submitted
Med's Request
Nov 02nd
Med's Done....
Nov 23rd
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
already in Canada
So brothers what should I do now?????

hopeful.ad

Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Novascotia, sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 23, 2015
Nomination.....
September, 2015
AOR Received.
March 11, 2016
IELTS Request
already submitted
Med's Request
Nov 02nd
Med's Done....
Nov 23rd
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
already in Canada
My father is a retired persons 20 years back...and he has not such money or proper source of of income to sponsor me..

hopeful.ad

Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Novascotia, sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 23, 2015
Nomination.....
September, 2015
AOR Received.
March 11, 2016
IELTS Request
already submitted
Med's Request
Nov 02nd
Med's Done....
Nov 23rd
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
already in Canada
And also some ppl say...k if amount should be in the student account...its better...

am confused brother.....plzzz advice me...I dont want to consult with any consultant etc for just wastage of my money :-(

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
I have write you PM read it.

zubair.kothiya

Star Member
Dec 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
6 bands
hopeful.ad said:
Dear Friend,

I have applied for M.eng (Engineering Management) for Sep'2012 in UoA and UoR.

The admission status will confirm in March or April.

The working of bank statement I am deciding to do is that, I am gng to open my bank account in Feb ' 2012

One thing that I will also show my property evaluation papers etc...

According to my bank statement, which will have money for 1 year fees and accommodation.

For the 2nd year I have decided to get the sponsor from my Brother who is UK citizen, He has a job there but he doesnt have savings....

I will also say to my brother to transfer Rs 60 to 70 k per month in my account from Feb to may or june.....that will show that my brother supportg me....

by reading all this, kindly answer my questions...

1. My brother does nt have saving to show but he earn almost 1700 to 2500 pound per month....pay all taxes etc...he is not married...no dependent...so his sponsorship will be worthy for me????

2. Should I proceed my case in this way like I am planning???

3. Kindly give me some guidance about the bank statement (from Banks), means are banks helpful in this conditions??in terms of loan etc...

4. what is student loan etc???

I am from Pakistan, Karachi

Kindly guide me plzzzz....am so worry about these.....
if you are stable than i will suggest you to pay first year tution fees ,show bank loan of 11-1200000(indian rupee),by showing these two documents,the visa officer will find you financially stable.
this will reduce your paper work and the visa officer will not get too much load.

biometrix

Oct 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's a myth! Paying you fees would not make u more financially stable in the vo eyes.use you dad if he has pension funds, or your brother can transfer all the cash you want to use to his account and since he is a blood relative and has a stable job in the uk, he will pass as a sponsor. It you have properties, add their value too. Make sure u emphasize ur going home after your studies.you can use catches like Tradition requiring to to care for ur dad but he wants the heat for you.

Nedian0607

Star Member
Jul 5, 2011
hmm.. even I have applied for MEng Engg Management in U of A....
I dont get this one thing... A/c to cic you have to submit the proof of funds i.e a bank statment or a loan letter etc... Whats the hassle about whr did the money come from.. :S .. If you're showing around 25 lacs in ur account for 4 months, isnt that enough ?
For instance, my dad has a personal business but would be having that much cash in his account at the moment.. Somehow i'll arrange it, so how am i gonna prove the source of income ? and do i really need to ?

Nedian0607

Star Member
Jul 5, 2011
Should we show the tax returns and banks statement of the last two years showing bulk amount being transacted often?

biometrix

Oct 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well if your asking on how to trick the vo to believing you have funds to come to Canada when you don't then there is a problem. You can play around the truth. A little tweaking would not be too bad. But if u arrange the funds without proof......then u wud be lucky not to get screwed. Yes you need to support every document you put forward. As to y you need to provide proofs?, IT IS THEIR RULES NOT YOURS.!

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
biometrix said:
Well if your asking on how to trick the vo to believing you have funds to come to Canada when you don't then there is a problem. You can play around the truth. A little tweaking would not be too bad. But if u arrange the funds without proof......then u wud be lucky not to get screwed. Yes you need to support every document you put forward. As to y you need to provide proofs?, IT IS THEIR RULES NOT YOURS.!
Hi,

1. Agreed.