+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent suggestion for spousal sponsorship

chandrap9

Apr 16, 2019
I have received Canada PR recently and I landed in Canada. I came back home to get married and now I wanted to apply for my wife.
1) What is inland and outland sponsorship. My scenario comes under which sponsorship?
2) Do I need to have a job in Canada to apply dependent visa for my wife or Can I start her application without having a job?
3) Can I submit my wife application even before going to Canada while I am outside the country.
4) Can I apply Visitor visa for my wife ( I know most visas are getting rejected.) If yes, Should I apply it before her dependent visa application submitted or apply visitor visa after submitting spousal sponsorship?
5) Kindly let me know all available options.

I appreciate all your help.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Inland = your wife is in Canada with you.
Outland = your wife is outside Canada. You must be in Canada.

You must be in Canada during the sponsorship process. You cannot apply from outside Canada.

You are not required to have a job but you are required to demonstrate how you will pay for your life together with your wife, and promise to pay for everything for her for three years.

She can attempt to apply for a visitor visa. It is the only way she can come to Canada, and if she can come to Canada, you can apply inland. It doesn't matter when a visitor visa is applied for - just if she's in Canada with you, you can apply inland.