+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

[URGENT!!] Ready for Visa (RFV) question

applehome

Dec 27, 2019
Hi all, I recently received Ready for Visa email. However, the email started with "The application processing for your overseas dependent(s) for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. ", but I'm the only applicant for Canada PR, never indicated I have a spouse / dependent. And both my UCI and application # are correct.

Wonder if anyone has been into this before??? Is this a mistake made by the gov?? Will this affect me getting Copr??

Hope someone can help me with it. Thanks lots in advance!!!!

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Hi all, I recently received Ready for Visa email. However, the email started with "The application processing for your overseas dependent(s) for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. ", but I'm the only applicant for Canada PR, never indicated I have a spouse / dependent. And both my UCI and application # are correct.

Wonder if anyone has been into this before??? Is this a mistake made by the gov?? Will this affect me getting Copr??

Hope someone can help me with it. Thanks lots in advance!!!!
You should respond to the email address provided in the "ready for visa" email and let them know about it. Make sure you keep the subject as "Ready for Visa" otherwise your email may not get noticed. Simultaneously raise an webform. These mistakes happen and IRCC often mess up.