+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT- Qorax, Rocky,PMM and all seniors.....Pls Guide!!!

giku

Feb 17, 2010
Dear Seniors,

Got the visas yesterday but in a fix!!!!!!!!!

My Background: Finance guy with an MBA and over 24 years of exp- majority of the years in UAE.
Right now holding the post of an Exec. Director. Manufacturing industry....in India.

I was in Alberta last month- Calgary to be precise where I met up with a recruiting agent. He was of the opinion that Toronto would be a place for me to look at since Calgary is a place for energy/petroleum based careers. They would look into people with exp in energy business. Now, is it true?? Also, if it is Toronto, I need to decide on a lot of aspects since I dont have anyone there like a majority of our forum members. Whereas in calgary, I have my sister- so I have a home, I could use her car and really dont have to bother much about start up expenses, etc. But then, if i am not going to get a job there, it makes no sense, i would rather put in all my efforts in toronto.
PS: I have not been to Toronto, whereas I am familiar with Calgary..
So I am confused.I seek your advice since I dont know if I can rely on one agent's opinion. Kindly help me with your valuable inputs so that I can decide about my next move........and also if someone knows about the job market trends in Toronto and Calgary..kindly give your inputs...

Thanks once again

Rgds,
Giku

accounts

Aug 4, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
28-12-2010
LANDED..........
August 6 2010
Hi

as per my knowledge & information, we have to start afresh in Canada.. as we do not have Canadian work experience.. me too CA from India (though 1/3rd experience as compatred to u)