+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent processing

mapleleaf0

Dec 26, 2013
Hi,

They received my application on Thursday, 27 Feb. I still can't see what is going on online. When do they update their online info? Is it Tuesday or everyday? And another question, incase i get RQ do they do it fast since it is an urgent application and i have proof and flight on 15 march? Will i make it with worst case scenario with your experience?

Thanks

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
From the CIC web site at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/pr-card/apply-urgent-processing-not-submitted.asp

If your travel date is in less than three weeks:

We cannot get a PR card to you before you leave Canada. Follow the steps for how you can return to Canada without a PR card.
So, 15th March is REALLY pushing it... 27th Feb + 3 weeks is 19th March

mapleleaf0 said:
Will i make it with worst case scenario with your experience?
No.

Msafiri

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mapleleaf0 said:
Hi,

They received my application on Thursday, 27 Feb. I still can't see what is going on online. When do they update their online info? Is it Tuesday or everyday? And another question, incase i get RQ do they do it fast since it is an urgent application and i have proof and flight on 15 march? Will i make it with worst case scenario with your experience?

Thanks
If they issue RQ then your case is no longer routine and urgent processing is no more....they don't fast track RQ processing...you wait in line just like every other RQd person until they review your file some 9 + months down the line at the current trend rate. In this case you either risk applying for a TD, land border re-entry if holding US visa or visitor visa free passport re-entry. TD route is very risky as you could get stuck outside Canada - trip cancellation would be most prudent in this case.

mapleleaf0

Dec 26, 2013
This is my last question, hope to
Hear from Someone experienced.

If i loose my pr status, my parents live in Canada, i was sponsoured by a parent, now i am 28 years old in what case they can sponsor me again? Ive read somewhere about being a full time student before 22? In Canada or?

Thanks for your time

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
mapleleaf0 said:
This is my last question, hope to
Hear from Someone experienced.

If i loose my pr status, my parents live in Canada, i was sponsoured by a parent, now i am 28 years old in what case they can sponsor me again? Ive read somewhere about being a full time student before 22? In Canada or?

Thanks for your time
Why would you lose your PR status? However, to answer your specific question, I don't believe that there is any way that they can sponsor you now if you did lose your PR status.

mapleleaf0

Dec 26, 2013
CIC received my urgent application on Thursday March 27. I still can't check it online, nor i have any updates through e-mail or mail? It's been 6 working days? I am getting nervous, and why can't i open online to check my status? Shoud i call them tomorrow or wait few more days?

Thanks