+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent processing-Citizenship Grant, TN Visa

PARKCCK

Jun 8, 2017
Hi, I have just sent out my citizenship application yesterday on an urgent processing request.
I am about to get an employment from a multinational company office located in USA and requires TN -NAFTA visa. I need the Canadian citizenship to get TN visa for this position. How should I appeal my case/ what should the employment letter include? any experience regarding TN visa? Kindly share your experiences and timelines.

Thanks,

dpenabill

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2010
Hi, I have just sent out my citizenship application yesterday on an urgent processing request.
I am about to get an employment from a multinational company office located in USA and requires TN -NAFTA visa. I need the Canadian citizenship to get TN visa for this position. How should I appeal my case/ what should the employment letter include? any experience regarding TN visa? Kindly share your experiences and timelines.

Thanks,
Employment opportunities abroad are NOT a basis for obtaining urgent processing. Another country's visa requirements are NOT a basis for obtaining urgent processing.

More than a few have interpreted IRCC's published criteria for urgent processing otherwise. That is mostly rooted in wishful thinking. No, not the way it works.

Sorry to be the bearer of unwanted news.

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth

Thanks,
I wouldn’t be counting on it . You’d be asking them to move someone waiting down the que, move you up, so you can live and work outside the country
What would you appeal if it’s refused ?