+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT PLEASE!! Police Certificate requested for Canada

NS0022

Feb 23, 2021
Please help me regarding the below. i applied to express entry around 1.5 years ago. They have just asked me to re-submit a police certificate for both countries where i lived for more than 6 months.

I got both police certificates and as they need translation, i sent them to translators to have them translated. However, the translators translated the original documents and added the translation stamp to the original document of police certificate.

I later realized that I should have probably translated a copy of the police certificate and then scanned both "unstamped" original and the stamped copy of the original. However, it is too late for me to do that now. All I have is an original document stamped with the translation stamp and the translated copy. If I send them this way to IRCC Express Entry and add a Letter of Explanation telling that they what the attached is actually the original document that is stamped and scanned, and that i am willing to repeat the process in case they need me to if they request a police certificate again. will that lead to my application being rejected?
Please help me. I cannot re-issue new ones now because the deadline to submit is in 3 days.

Thank you