+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent please help

Mar 6, 2012
I have a few inquires

1-If you get an educational loan , there is no need to show your parents bank statement?

2-If that loan only cover a part of your studies but is enough for one year ....would it work?

3-If you have to make a preparatory course before classes and received provisional acceptance.... would it work?

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadatraveler said:
I have a few inquires

1-If you get an educational loan , there is no need to show your parents bank statement?

2-If that loan only cover a part of your studies but is enough for one year ....would it work?

3-If you have to make a preparatory course before classes and received provisional acceptance.... would it work?
Hi,

1. Only if your educational loan cover almost everything. And, also note that bank (in India) will provide you a loan only upto the 85 % of your requirement, rest 15 % comes from your pocket.
2. Yes, provided you attach a bank statement.
3. Yes.

tiger007

Champion Member
Canadatraveler said:
I have a few inquires

1. Yes, No need. A loan letter covering 80-85% of your total tuion +expenses form a reputed recognized bank is more than enough to prove your financial capabilities.