+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent please help me

AK84

Aug 11, 2011
Hi All,

I need your advise here regarding online physical Presence Calculator. which following option should i choose?

1- do i put the details according to my study or work permit document issue date/ expiry ?

2- do i put the details according to my situation like i completed my study in june 2013 on valid study permit and off campus work permit and i got job as full time in July,2013 but post graduate work permit issued me in August,2013. which i was mentioned in my PR application as well.

so i am confused here either i go according to my study/work permit document expiry or option 2?

Please advise Thanks

NewUser2018

Jun 15, 2017
follow scenario 2.

put date you came to canada, date of permits, date you became pr and today date.

if you haven't travelled since 2013 calculator is straight forward.

study book dates are outdated, just follow instructions on online inputs.

-you haven't mentioned date you became PR so it's even difficult to know if you even qualify or just want to get into trouble.

Last edited:

AK84

Aug 11, 2011
Hi,

i got my PR in 30 april,2016.

Just want to know those who completed studies in canada and got a job before the post graduate work permit issued they were started full time job on off campus work permit.
do i put the date when i start the job as full time or i follow study permit expiry date

Joshua1

Nov 18, 2013
Hi,

Just want to know those who completed studies in canada and got a job before the post graduate work permit issued they were started full time job on off campus work permit.
do i put the date when i start the job as full time or i follow study permit expiry date
In that case, use the study permit status (since that was your status then).

Jas dhilwan

Oct 16, 2017
Hi,

You can legally work full time offcampus once you completed your studies and/or when you have official drop
So use the date when you got ur job