Nov 7, 2020
Bangladesh
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
02-10-2020
Hello,

I have 1 year of foreign Job experience as a Financial Analyst and 2 years and 7 months of foreign job experience as a research associate. I have selected NOC-1112 for both the experience. I submitted my e-APR (FSW-0) and received AOR on October 2, 2020 (medicals not passed yet). However, recently I found out that my experience as an research associate match more closely with the NOC-4163. I have attached below the responsibilities mentioned in the reference letter for that job experience. I am worried that my application will be refused due to wrong NOC. Kindly answer my below queries as I am under lots of stress due to this-

1. Should I change the NOC code for research associate experience through LOE via webform? Will it cause any problem/delay in application processing?
2. If I request for NOC code change via webform and it is accepted, will this cause decrease in My CRS score since I will only have one year experience in my primary NOC?
3. Will this cause any change in my FSW eligibility?

I would like to change the NOC code (if possible) and not change the reference letter since my previous organization most probably will not issue me a reference letter matching the responsibilities of NOC-1112.

Responsibilities (Research Associate):

• Conduct survey on living Standards, using Fair Wage methodology, of garments workers on supplier level on behalf of global brands like IKEA and H&M;
  • Prepare technical and financial proposals against call for proposals circulated by national and international non-government organizations (NGOs) seeking for consultants to carry out evaluation, monitoring, assessment and research assignments;
  • Review relevant literature to support the cause and scope of research assignments;
  • Support the team in carrying out research assignments including research design, questionnaire design, data collection, data analysis, report writing and copy editing;
  • Support the team in facilitating delegations visiting Bangladesh’s development sector by fixing appointments with NGOs and other organizations, accompanying them to those organizations, working as interpreter and providing relevant logistical services;
  • Attend coordination meetings with concerned stakeholders;
In addition to his above responsibilities at the capacity of Research Associate, Mr.XXXX also has provided support to the Team Leader in maintaining the accounts records of *Company Name* and to ensure financial reporting, financial analysis of projects and to manage procurement and payments.

toma1990

Nov 7, 2020
Bangladesh
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
02-10-2020
Hey, please let me know what happened ? Did u raise a webform ? Exactly the same issue as yours. I just raised a webform yesterday.

We even have the same month AoR October 2020.

Get in touch!
I raised a webform back in November but didn't get any reply till now. Also the noc didn't change in my profile. Did you get a reply to your webform?

Rémi Beauséjours

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
21-10-2020
I raised a webform back in November but didn't get any reply till now. Also the noc didn't change in my profile. Did you get a reply to your webform?
Hey, I got a reply exactly one month later saying that my request has been forwarded to the concerned VO for officers consideration. Since then.. dead silence. I didn’t change my primary NOC, I only changed some of my NOC from a senior role to a more junior one.

What’s ur BGS saying?

toma1990

Nov 7, 2020
Bangladesh
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
02-10-2020
Hey, I got a reply exactly one month later saying that my request has been forwarded to the concerned VO for officers consideration. Since then.. dead silence. I didn’t change my primary NOC, I only changed some of my NOC from a senior role to a more junior one.

What’s ur BGS saying?
I got a reply mentioning that it is being forwarded to concerned officer, however it didn't explicitly mention VO. I also hasn't changed my primary NOC. My BGS says "we are processing..." since day 01