+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT... NEED INFO ABOUT MISSING DETAILS ON BACK OF PHOTOS

pgandhari

Jan 3, 2015
HII I APPLIED UNDER CEC DEC 2014. I FORGOT TO WRITE MY DETAILS ON BACK OF PHOTOS. CAN ANY ONE HELP WITH THIS QUESTION?

Ruyodono

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Hi just bumping this back to the top but dont know for sure they mite send request to do them over and resubmit or they mite return the application all together not sure thats a weird situation there but keep your chin up it might be alright you never know

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
pgandhari said:
HII I APPLIED UNDER CEC DEC 2014. I FORGOT TO WRITE MY DETAILS ON BACK OF PHOTOS. CAN ANY ONE HELP WITH THIS QUESTION?
Nothing will happen ,
You are fine ,
Just relax :)

dream_hunter

Star Member
Nov 15, 2014
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DECEMBER 1, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
pgandhari said:
If you are the only applicant, they will know its you!

if its you and your wife, they will figure that out too.

So I dont think its a major mistake.

so Chill!

kriv

Aug 14, 2014
pgandhari said:
CEC_1304 and dream_hunter are right..Just relax :) nothing to worry about.

to make you relax just a bit explanation.
Applications are send back for very serious reasons like:-
the applicant forgot his signature on the applicant form, the applicant has sent an out-dated forms or the applicant has forget to include a whole form in the application package etc etc
-Most likely in your case the VO will find your pictures match them with your identity documents (passport copy, identity cards etc) and let your application move forward. Nothing to worry about.
- in worst case if the VO has wokeup from the wrong side of the bed that morning he will send you a letter requesting a new photo with name and date written on the back. ( rarely possible)

If an applicant miss something cic sends a request to the applicant if the required document is very important in making the final decision.

i am sure VO are humans and nice people they must already be doing a lot of work on the behalf of many applicants like re-arranging documents as per their required format, removing staplers pins, un-necessary envelops, spelling mistakes in addresses etc etc.

so just relax and chill and try not to make such mistakes in future that wont make you sleep..:)

anyways best of luck with your application.