+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent! Mycic account cannot identify my information

soso419

Jul 13, 2011
Hi, I need to renew my study permit online so I go ahead to Register for an mycic account. When I go through applying it, the system said it cannot identify my information where you have to provide your name, birth eg. And the important is your client ID on the study permit. I'm sure that I have provided all the informations correctly, but the system just keep saying cannot identify the information I provided.

Please help me out.
Thanks

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

soso419 said:
Hi, I need to renew my study permit online so I go ahead to Register for an mycic account. When I go through applying it, the system said it cannot identify my information where you have to provide your name, birth eg. And the important is your client ID on the study permit. I'm sure that I have provided all the informations correctly, but the system just keep saying cannot identify the information I provided.

Please help me out.
Thanks

All information/numbers must be exactly the same (with/without errors) as on your study permit.

Delmonico

Aug 28, 2014
J5M please read first post again with more attention because you miss one sentence: "I'm sure that I have provided all the informations correctly, but the system just keep saying cannot identify the information I provided."

mohsinis

Feb 3, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ontario
Don't worry. It is a technical issue for sure. Happened to me once too, and automatically got fixed after a few days.