+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT: Minor spelling mistake in Medical Report Form IMM 1017

kanishk

Feb 28, 2009
I am Kanishk...my family had applied for Canada Immigration in July 2003 under the skilled worker category. After sending all the documents, we just received medicals on 22 February 2009.

There is a minor spelling mistake in my name in the medical report form i.e. It is written Kaniskha instead of Kanishka.

I got my medical examination done and noticed this error after my check up was over. After that, i talked to the DMP and he said that he will rectify the error and make a note about the spelling mistake in my name. And they will send my passport copy as the proof for that.

In the letter, CIC has stated that we should notify them if there are significant errors. I m not sure about the intensity of error which makes it "significant"...

Please advice me regarding this... i am short of time right now...

Regards,

Kanishk

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

kanishk said:
I am Kanishk...my family had applied for Canada Immigration in July 2003 under the skilled worker category. After sending all the documents, we just received medicals on 22 February 2009.

There is a minor spelling mistake in my name in the medical report form i.e. It is written Kaniskha instead of Kanishka.

I got my medical examination done and noticed this error after my check up was over. After that, i talked to the DMP and he said that he will rectify the error and make a note about the spelling mistake in my name. And they will send my passport copy as the proof for that.

In the letter, CIC has stated that we should notify them if there are significant errors. I m not sure about the intensity of error which makes it "significant"...

Please advice me regarding this... i am short of time right now...

Regards,

Kanishk
Your OK, it is a minor mistake the DMP can correct.

PMM

kanishk

Feb 28, 2009
PMM,

Thank you for your quick response. I appreciate the way you help people.

God bless you my friend.

Regards,
Kanishk

Shab111

Nov 4, 2016
Hi i have a question for which i am concern we recieved our medical request form in that form they made a mistake in my father's date of birth instead of writing (feb) 02 they wrote 12 and in my brothers date of birth instead of wting (first)01 they wrote(tenth) 10 .