+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT HELP PLZ REPLY ANY 1

abhir

Apr 18, 2013
can a mechanical engineering graduate opts fr supply chain management or will it lead 2 visa rejection
i got admit from humber college. should i change cours.
PLEASE ADVICE............................. ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

studentvisa13

Jan 13, 2013
Hi Abhir,

You can easily change course within the college and even you can change the college after you come to Canada.

Your study permit is NOT affected by this change. You can confirm this with CIC as well.

Only thing is, if you change the college, the tuition fee you paid at humber, will be directly transferred from humber to the second college you choose.

I hope this helps.

abhir

Apr 18, 2013
thank you... is humber college good option.. if i choose just diploma ( not advance or pG diploma ) in mechanical engineering
will it have any chance on visa as i already completed my bachelors. or should i go with PG diploma in supply chain management

come consultancy says changing college may affect during application for permanent residency.... studentvisa13

faridshariff

Feb 2, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1) a BE student wont get admission in diploma or adv diploma..its a straight rejection..u cant expect the principal to give u admission in kindergarten after completing 10th grade. can u? for the VO its just a pathway for 3 yr PGWP.

2) it has to be a PG dip/ masters / business/ project management...this will but obviously pay you more if unfortunately not in canada then in ur own country. also for the amount you will spend this will be ur highest qualification. instead if u go for diploma then BE from India will still be ur highest qualification.

3) your SOP must convince the VO about the course that you choose.

4) all colleges in Canada are well known..some may like it some may not..

5) choose college depending on what ur plans are..for eg.
- u want to learn some specific subjects den check the colleges for their curriculum and den select college.
- if you want cheap residence near by then select a college accordingly.
- if u want to work part time den select colleges where u will find a part time job easily.

whichever course you chose it not only has to be relevant to your field to get visa but also should interest you. coz eventually u'll be studying the subjects and need to clear with good grades to get a good job.

wowry

Aug 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nice reply faridshariff :) very helpful thank you