+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent help needed regarding canada study visa

Manu_mahal

Mar 21, 2022
Hello everyone, I need a suggestion that how to justify refusal reason plans not consistent. I got refusal for the 4th time

Manu_mahal

Mar 21, 2022
I completed msc comp sc in 2010
From 2010 - 2014 ( worked as a computer teacher)
2014 onwards working as an assistant professor in computer science department in a college.
Applied study permit for the 1st time on 28th February 2020
Course: undergraduate in teaching assistant
College: Royal Alberta college
Got refused on 11th March
Reason: plans not clear, sop not submitted

Changed the college afterwards because that college got closed due to pandemic

2nd time application
Course : Cyber security
College: loyalist
Applied on: 24th oct 2020
Refused: 2nd Feb 2021
Reason: does not seem reasonable to pursue at this point of time.
Not satisfied the benefits of doing this course provided the high fee of this course.

3rd application:
University: Trinity Western University
Course: Ms in Education leadership
Applied: 20th July 2021
Refused : 24th oct 2021
Reapplied ( same course) 28th oct 2021
Refused: 2nd Feb 2022

Reason: plans not consistent
Course college changed

Now please guide me how to justify it

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I completed msc comp sc in 2010
From 2010 - 2014 ( worked as a computer teacher)
2014 onwards working as an assistant professor in computer science department in a college.
Applied study permit for the 1st time on 28th February 2020
Course: undergraduate in teaching assistant
College: Royal Alberta college
Got refused on 11th March
Reason: plans not clear, sop not submitted

Changed the college afterwards because that college got closed due to pandemic

2nd time application
Course : Cyber security
College: loyalist
Applied on: 24th oct 2020
Refused: 2nd Feb 2021
Reason: does not seem reasonable to pursue at this point of time.
Not satisfied the benefits of doing this course provided the high fee of this course.

3rd application:
University: Trinity Western University
Course: Ms in Education leadership
Applied: 20th July 2021
Refused : 24th oct 2021
Reapplied ( same course) 28th oct 2021
Refused: 2nd Feb 2022

Reason: plans not consistent
Course college changed

Now please guide me how to justify it
Order GCMS notes. You are an assistant professor with an MSc so you should be taking a PhD or another Masters at a public university not private like TWU. You need to show career and education advancement so the only way to do that is with a PhD or Masters. Look at Masters in Education or other Masters in Science/Computer Science.

Manu_mahal

Mar 21, 2022
Order GCMS notes. You are an assistant professor with an MSc so you should be taking a PhD or another Masters at a public university not private like TWU. You need to show career and education advancement so the only way to do that is with a PhD or Masters. Look at Masters in Education or other Masters in Science/Computer Science.
Actuall I got gcms notes and it's written there that plans not consistent.

Manu_mahal

Mar 21, 2022
I'm saying that the course for which I applied study visa was masters in education leadership. And I got refused. Should I reapply or change the course but I think if i again change the course then it will be again a problem?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I'm saying that the course for which I applied study visa was masters in education leadership. And I got refused. Should I reapply or change the course but I think if i again change the course then it will be again a problem?
The masters is at a private university not public. Private universities are really where only international students go. Get accepted at a public university like University of British Columbia (if want BC). Public universities have higher admission standards. So look at UBC for Masters in Education or Phd. You have many refusals so chances are low you will be approved unless you change programs.

Manu_mahal

Mar 21, 2022
But in universities like UBC requires high grades in my previous education and I have 60% in masters in computer science

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
But in universities like UBC requires high grades in my previous education and I have 60% in masters in computer science
Correct. Higher admission standards for public universities. Look at other universities. Private universities have few standards. Again with your qualifications, you need a program at a public university. You need to show education advancement and then career progression. What program after spending tens of thousands of dollars will advance your career with higher pay in your home country. VOs don’t believe you are a genuine student. How old are you? What are your IELTS scores? Are you trying to immigrate?