+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent Help Needed on My CEC Case

zhanrick

Jul 6, 2011
I submitted CEC application in 2010. The file was transferred to Detroit office in March 2011. In April 2011 I received a letter from Detroit. They said that I didn't provide a detailed job description to support my application. They asked me to provide the document within 90 days, otherwise, they will make a decision based on the document they have.

I am pretty sure that I provided everything including the detailed job description when I submitted the application. If I didn't include this part, my document would return to me before they cashed out my money order. I guess the document was lost or misplaced during the assessment.

Anyway, I submitted the detailed job description again right after the request letter was received. I didn't hear anything at the end of May, so I sent an email to Detroit, but I never received any reply. Then the decision was made in June. They refused my case. I quote a part of the letter, "You were requested...to provide a copy of the job description of xxx ... you failed to provide the requested information. You offered no explanation as to why you did not provide this. "

In fact, I already sent the information they need back in April. The document was delivered through Fedex and I still have that receipt. I also contacted Fedex and they told the package was delivered to the Front Desk of Consulate General in Detroit and was signed.

I don't know what to do now. Can any one help me and give me some idea?

Thanks a lot!

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

zhanrick said:
I submitted CEC application in 2010. The file was transferred to Detroit office in March 2011. In April 2011 I received a letter from Detroit. They said that I didn't provide a detailed job description to support my application. They asked me to provide the document within 90 days, otherwise, they will make a decision based on the document they have.

I am pretty sure that I provided everything including the detailed job description when I submitted the application. If I didn't include this part, my document would return to me before they cashed out my money order. I guess the document was lost or misplaced during the assessment.

Anyway, I submitted the detailed job description again right after the request letter was received. I didn't hear anything at the end of May, so I sent an email to Detroit, but I never received any reply. Then the decision was made in June. They refused my case. I quote a part of the letter, "You were requested...to provide a copy of the job description of xxx ... you failed to provide the requested information. You offered no explanation as to why you did not provide this. "

In fact, I already sent the information they need back in April. The document was delivered through Fedex and I still have that receipt. I also contacted Fedex and they told the package was delivered to the Front Desk of Consulate General in Detroit and was signed.

I don't know what to do now. Can any one help me and give me some idea?

Thanks a lot!
They probably wanted a detailed job description from your employer outlining your duties. If you sent anything other than that, I think that you are out of luck.