+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent Help Needed: I accidentally locked my IRCC account after entering the wrong answers to my security questions three times.

PoincareNan

Sep 13, 2024
Hi everyone,

I'm in a really tough spot and could use advice from anyone who’s dealt with a similar situation!

Here’s what’s happening:

1. Locked Account: I accidentally locked my IRCC account after entering the wrong answers to my security questions three times.
  2. Can't Link New Account: I created a new account and tried to link it to my application, but it keeps saying the application can't be found, even though I’m sure the information is correct.
  3. Stuck in a Loop: I contacted IRCC customer service, but they said it’s a technical issue they can't fix over the phone. I’ve emailed them, but the response didn’t help, and I’m just being referred back to customer service again.
  4. Time-Sensitive Issue: I received an email notifying me of an update in my application (likely to submit my passport), but since I can’t access my account, I can’t get the Passport Submission Letter. The 30-day window to submit my passport is running out, and I’m getting really anxious about missing the deadline.
I’ve already tried the webform, emails, and calls, but nothing seems to work. Has anyone gone through something similar and found a solution? I’m desperate for help to either unlock my account, link my application, or get the Passport Submission Letter sent another way.

Any advice or guidance would be a lifesaver!

Thanks in advance!