+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT!!!! HELP!!! Minor Automatically Become Illegal Status Before Visitor Record Expired

margcityfoon

Mar 3, 2015
My daughter visitor record was tie to my work permit which was valid till January this year, and the validity also stamped on her passport and clearly stated in my work permit too. I applied visitor record extensions for both of us prior the expiring, but only mine is approved while hers rejected. Reason is her temporary resident status expired way before me and she was in illegal status for a long time.

We exited Canada for a short vacation and returning last year March, for the VRE renewal, CIC referring my daughter's last day of stay is 6 mths from the last date of entry instead of her visitor record that tie to mine. Now CIC demanded my daughter to leave Canada immediately else enforcement action will be taken against my 4 years old daughter.

Please advice what should I do, and where can I get help. Both me and my daughter is currently accompany my husband for work in Vancouver since Nov 2014.

Anreg

Sep 12, 2022
My daughter visitor record was tie to my work permit which was valid till January this year, and the validity also stamped on her passport and clearly stated in my work permit too. I applied visitor record extensions for both of us prior the expiring, but only mine is approved while hers rejected. Reason is her temporary resident status expired way before me and she was in illegal status for a long time.

We exited Canada for a short vacation and returning last year March, for the VRE renewal, CIC referring my daughter's last day of stay is 6 mths from the last date of entry instead of her visitor record that tie to mine. Now CIC demanded my daughter to leave Canada immediately else enforcement action will be taken against my 4 years old daughter.

Please advice what should I do, and where can I get help. Both me and my daughter is currently accompany my husband for work in Vancouver since Nov 2014.
Hi how did things work out for your child?