Feb 9, 2018
Hello,

I applied for CEC on 13-Nov-2018.

Current status:

Eligibility: Recommend Passed
Medical: Passed
Security: Not Started
Criminality: Passed

On 16-Apr-2019, according to GCMS notes, a case analyst has entered the following note:

APPEARS LOC FOR EMPLOYER XXX DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES IS DRAWN FROM THE NOC WEBSITE. JOB DUTIES FOR BOTH POSITIONS OF "Analyst" and "Associate" ARE PERFORMING THE SAME DUTIES. OFFICER PLEASE REVIEW. A11.2 Review Required

The NOC job duties are exactly the same. I was promoted to Associate but my job duties remain the same.

Please help what should I do???

Last edited:

Dhabaan

May 1, 2016
Hello,

I applied for CEC on 13-Nov-2018.

Current status:

Medical: Passed
Security: Not Started
Criminality: Passed

On 16-Apr-2019, according to GCMS notes, a case analyst has entered the following note:

APPEARS LOC FOR EMPLOYER XXX DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES IS DRAWN FROM THE NOC WEBSITE. JOB DUTIES FOR BOTH POSITIONS OF "Analyst" and "Associate" ARE PERFORMING THE SAME DUTIES. OFFICER PLEASE REVIEW.

The NOC job duties are exactly the same. I was promoted to Associate but my job duties remain the same.

Please help what should I do???
Hey, your eligibility is recommended pass, you dont need to worry! the case analyst just put a note that these duties were seemed to be taken from their website.. nothing critical if you have done these duties. in worst case, they have to call your employer. Order another GCMS.

SamRe

Star Member
Feb 9, 2018
Hey, your eligibility is recommended pass, you dont need to worry! the case analyst just put a note that these duties were seemed to be taken from their website.. nothing critical if you have done these duties. in worst case, they have to call your employer. Order another GCMS.
I'm worried because there have been many rejections before due to NOC job duties copy paste.

A11.2 says review required.

Dhabaan

May 1, 2016
I'm worried because there have been many rejections before due to NOC job duties copy paste.

A11.2 says review required.
That means you are not recommended pass!! it is review required. Have you really copy past these duties? NOC become a matter of rejection if you select the wrong one, therefore, i think you will be fine.

SamRe

Star Member
Feb 9, 2018
That means you are not recommended pass!! it is review required. Have you really copy past these duties? NOC become a matter of rejection if you select the wrong one, therefore, i think you will be fine.
NOC is correct but job duties from the NOC website are exactly what I do on a day-to-day basis. So, my employer just copy pasted the duties. Now I'm checking multiple threads and many got rejection due to copy pasting of NOC job duties. :(

Dhabaan

May 1, 2016
NOC is correct but job duties from the NOC website are exactly what I do on a day-to-day basis. So, my employer just copy pasted the duties. Now I'm checking multiple threads and many got rejection due to copy pasting of NOC job duties. :(
However, your eligibility is recommended pass or review required? cause huge difference here

SamRe

Star Member
Feb 9, 2018
However, your eligibility is recommended pass or review required? cause huge difference here
In ASSESSMENTS section:

However, in NOTES section, case analyst has entered A11.2 review required.

SamRe

Star Member
Feb 9, 2018
Sent a letter of explanation with new job letter, pay slips, T4s few weeks ago.. got PPR today :)