+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT HELP : about my over stay in the Canada after the permit expires.

popuvansec

Aug 9, 2024
India
Category........
Other
Hi guys , need some suggestion or any kind of leads to my situations

After my undergraduate, in 2018 I went to Canada. Studied 2018 and 2019 , my situdit permit was expired on March 2020. After that I didn’t apply for any extension. I stayed in Canada till august 2021. Approx 18months I was there in Canada after my permit expired. I came back to India and settled here.

Honestly, I am planning to apply for the visitor visa to meet my old friends and to explore the places and planned to come back to India. When I am filing IMM522 form, I faced a question. Is there any illegal stay in Canada da or other county in the past 5 years. So I stayed in 2020 . How should I solve this issue without rejecting the visitor visa ? Please guide me . Thank you so much for taking time to answer my situation.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi guys , need some suggestion or any kind of leads to my situations

After my undergraduate, in 2018 I went to Canada. Studied 2018 and 2019 , my situdit permit was expired on March 2020. After that I didn’t apply for any extension. I stayed in Canada till august 2021. Approx 18months I was there in Canada after my permit expired. I came back to India and settled here.

Honestly, I am planning to apply for the visitor visa to meet my old friends and to explore the places and planned to come back to India. When I am filing IMM522 form, I faced a question. Is there any illegal stay in Canada da or other county in the past 5 years. So I stayed in 2020 . How should I solve this issue without rejecting the visitor visa ? Please guide me . Thank you so much for taking time to answer my situation.
Honest or your risk a 5 year ban but it could make it hard to get a TRV or even enter Canada if you receive the TRV.