+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*Urgent*:: Have 2 years 11 months experience but received ITA for 3 years

Spiral

Feb 5, 2021
Hey guys,
I am so confused on what to do. I have 2 years 11 months of foreign work experience but as usual the portal takes on 3 years since it does not take in the dates and only months. Now, I cannot complete the pending 1 month since I am not in the country anymore. Also I have 1+ years of Canadian work experience. I am planning to decline the ITA and accept it when the score drops to what my score would have been for 2 years based on the CRS calculator.
Please advise
TIA

Kavin626

Star Member
Aug 8, 2018
Hey guys,
I am so confused on what to do. I have 2 years 11 months of foreign work experience but as usual the portal takes on 3 years since it does not take in the dates and only months. Now, I cannot complete the pending 1 month since I am not in the country anymore. Also I have 1+ years of Canadian work experience. I am planning to decline the ITA and accept it when the score drops to what my score would have been for 2 years based on the CRS calculator.
Please advise
TIA
Hi I am in the same situation? May I know what you did? Do you got any answers? Please help me. I only have 30 days of my pgwp validity

3sports

Star Member
Nov 2, 2019
Hi I am in the same situation? May I know what you did? Do you got any answers? Please help me. I only have 30 days of my pgwp validity
You have 30 days of work left that will enable you to get the entire 3 years of work experience that you need for being eligible for the CRS score. Where is the confusion?