+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT...... GUYS HELP

kunnuisgood

May 6, 2010
Hi.... I have got admitted into the MBA program in mcmaster university and am applying for a study permit from delhi, india.
I have already done my Bachelors from canada itself and worked there for almost 2 years on the work permit.
When I graduated from university ( bachelors), I got the work permit valid for 1 year and the temporary resident visa(worker) valid for 1 year from 15/6/2007 till 2/7/2008 but the post graduate work permit rule was then introduced and i then applied for an extension of my work permit and i got an open work permit valid until oct2010, ie they extended my work permit for 2 years more........ but i did not apply for an extension of the temporary resident visa( worker) at that time as I was in canada and i did not need a visa to stay in canada but when i wanted to come back to my country in july 2009 last year, I applied for an extension of the temporary resident visa which was refused by the detroit immigration office. So i do have the work permit valid until oct2010 this year but do not have the valid temporary resident visa and I am currently in india.
NOW MY question is that there are 2 questions in the form for study visa from outside canada that need an answer in yes or no
Should I answer yes to both or what should i do and what should i write in the details of the anwer given...... what kind of details
Questions are
1. Have you been refused admission to, or ordered to leave canada?
2. Have you been refused a visa to travel to canada ?

suenim

Apr 29, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Med's Done....
April 2010
Interview........
NONE
LANDED..........
April 2011
1. Have you been refused admission to, or ordered to leave canada? If you weren't ordered removed/deported then your answer should be NO.

2. Have you been refused a visa to travel to canada ? "I applied for an extension of the temporary resident visa which was refused by the detroit immigration office" . You were refused a TRV so your answer should be YES