+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent | Govt employee visitor visa | misrepresentation

gnt_home

Star Member
May 29, 2019
Hi All

I am a Public-sector bank employee in India. I have applied visitor visa along with my family to visit Canada (family visit).

I have received a letter from IRCC
“Specifically, I have concerns that you may be inadmissible for misrepresentation. The employment
documents from Punjab National Bank that you submitted in support of your application were verified and
confirmed to be fraudulent. “
This is kind of surprising to me how IRCC reached this conclusion.
Documents I have provided
1. NOC from branch manager
2. Salary Slip
3. Bank statement from P.N.B. and other bank

My wife started the group application but at a later stage, I summited myself as primary. No agent was used.

I am seeking advice on what documents I can provide and how can ask IRCC which documents have issues and how they validated. I am sure IRCC made a mistake.

thanks in advance.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi All

I am a Public-sector bank employee in India. I have applied visitor visa along with my family to visit Canada (family visit).

“Specifically, I have concerns that you may be inadmissible for misrepresentation. The employment
documents from Punjab National Bank that you submitted in support of your application were verified and
2. Salary Slip

My wife started the group application but at a later stage, I summited myself as primary. No agent was used.

I am seeking advice on what documents I can provide and how can ask IRCC which documents have issues and how they validated. I am sure IRCC made a mistake.

thanks in advance.
So does the letter state a 5 year ban? You want to get an immigration lawyer to help with response. IRCC has ways to verify fake documents so you need new letters from the bank stating that they were not fake.

gnt_home

Star Member
May 29, 2019
So does the letter state a 5 year ban? You want to get an immigration lawyer to help with response. IRCC has ways to verify fake documents so you need new letters from the bank stating that they were not fake.
Sure, I am going to get a new letter. Like you said they have ways to find fake, but this is where my worry is how to call out what I gave are original. If they have specific requirements we can provide that but nothing is clear.

Bhavsoo

May 18, 2023
GO FOR GCMS NOTES AND DON'T REAPPLY BEFORE GETTING GCMS NOTES AND YOUR NOC LETTER WAS ON BANK LETTER HEAD OR ON PLAIN PAPER WITH BANK STAMP AND WHAT IS YOUR TIMELINE OF APPLICATION

gnt_home

Star Member
May 29, 2019
GO FOR GCMS NOTES AND DON'T REAPPLY BEFORE GETTING GCMS NOTES AND YOUR NOC LETTER WAS ON BANK LETTER HEAD OR ON PLAIN PAPER WITH BANK STAMP AND WHAT IS YOUR TIMELINE OF APPLICATION
It was on bank letterhead. Applied for GCMS notes. I have 8 days left to respond so getting a letter from my bank and sending additional documents

gnt_home

Star Member
May 29, 2019
Responded with an affidavit, a letter from the bank confirming all documents were authentic, a 6-month salary slip, a copy of the ID card, and a 6-month salary account statement.
Waiting for reply.

sandra1979

Aug 30, 2024
Hi All

2. Salary Slip

thanks in advance.
What is your religious background?