+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT: DEPENDENT STATUS

kanishk

Feb 28, 2009
Hi,

My father has applied for Canada immigration under the Skilled worker Category.The application is in process from July 2003. We just got our medicals done on 26 Feb, 2009.
I am the dependent son in the application. At present, i have completed my BE and i will become 22 years old on 30th April.
If the passport request comes after this date, will the High Commission ask for some proof that i am still a dependent son of my Father?
In return to this, I have enrolled in a 3-month Full time course that is Advance Diploma in Mechanical Design and Management in a private institute that is Authorized by PRO/E and ANSYS(Both are engineering design softwares). Will this course be counted as my Full time education proof??

Please help me out in this issue....

Regards

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

kanishk said:
Hi,

My father has applied for Canada immigration under the Skilled worker Category.The application is in process from July 2003. We just got our medicals done on 26 Feb, 2009.
I am the dependent son in the application. At present, i have completed my BE and i will become 22 years old on 30th April.
If the passport request comes after this date, will the High Commission ask for some proof that i am still a dependent son of my Father?
In return to this, I have enrolled in a 3-month Full time course that is Advance Diploma in Mechanical Design and Management in a private institute that is Authorized by PRO/E and ANSYS(Both are engineering design softwares). Will this course be counted as my Full time education proof??

Please help me out in this issue....

Regards
Your age was "locked in" in 2003 when you father applied with you as a dependent, you don' t have to be in school, you just can't be married or in a c/law relationship.

PMM

kanishk

Feb 28, 2009
Dear PMM,

Thank you very much for your help. I respect you for the bottom of my heart.

Take care and keep up your good work...

Blessings...

Regards,
Kanishk

snmnov2010

Star Member
Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2010
Doc's Request.
09-15-2014
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
File Transfer...
05-08-2015
Med's Request
06-17-2015/ may-2017
Med's Done....
06-23-2015/may-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
waitng
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
kanishk said:
Dear PMM,

Thank you very much for your help. I respect you for the bottom of my heart.

Take care and keep up your good work...

Blessings...

Regards,
Kanishk
hello
my case is same as ur
my brother was 21 when application submitted now 25 but he recently stoped his study ...
would u be able to help me if
ur case wnt through ..... and dependent for PR ...
and how long it took