+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT - Coop Work Permit

cmwmzl1127

May 1, 2015
Hello

I am planning to apply for coop work permit as it is integrated in my program

I also need to apply for student permit extension while applying for coop work permit but I am a little confused with my cic application.

When I apply for student extension, it asks if I am also applying for coop work permit and ask for coop letter from my school.

I wonder if I can just submit this application (student extension application with coop letter attached) or do I need to create another application separated from student permit extension to apply for coop work permit.

Thank you

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

cmwmzl1127 said:
Hello

I also need to apply for student permit extension while applying for coop work permit but I am a little confused with my cic application.

When I apply for student extension, it asks if I am also applying for coop work permit and ask for coop letter from my school.

I wonder if I can just submit this application (student extension application with coop letter attached) or do I need to create another application separated from student permit extension to apply for coop work permit.

Thank you

You will submit only one application with two letters attached: LOA & Co-op letter. No extra fees.

Aug 18, 2015
Hi

I applied for CO-OP Work permit as online application on June 22nd 2015 till now my application is open and my coop is going to start on Sept second week. :'(

Is there is any way to fasten my application process?

or if it is possible to apply at the Canada-US border and can get in one day?

thank you

Aug 18, 2015
cmwmzl1127 said:
Hello

Thank you
Hi

when did you applied COOP work permit and have you got response from CIC

thank you