+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent!! Application Rejected

victorshamil

Jan 20, 2015
Dear All,

I am planning to apply for the Canadian immigration through Express Entry system. However, I have already applied for the Australian Immigration 3 years back, but while my case was in process, the company in which I was working was liquidated/Closed. Due to this my employment couldn't be verified and resulted in negative physical verification and rejection of my application. However, currently I am working in a bank for last 3 years, so if I apply for Canadian Immigration, so will it be impacted due to my previous rejection by Australian Immigration authorities?? Because I have heard that Australia share their rejected Candidates list with common wealth countries including Canada (I don't know exactly that whether they share such list or not).

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
Just my 2 cents.
You are obligated to declare all immigration history so you will have to say yes to "have you ever been rejected by immigration department" question. Then you can explain why you are rejected. Then CIC officers will decide whether this is a problem to Canada or not.

IMO, Canada is worried about an immigrant's criminal and fraud past, whom they are trying to keep them away. If you have told the truth, I don't see a big problem. Just explain yourself thoroughly.

I think there is a international system of sharing info on immigration fraud suspects, so they will find out if you are hiding history, which is always a wrong thing to do.

squashskills

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
victorshamil said:
Dear All,

I am planning to apply for the Canadian immigration through Express Entry system. However, I have already applied for the Australian Immigration 3 years back, but while my case was in process, the company in which I was working was liquidated/Closed. Due to this my employment couldn't be verified and resulted in negative physical verification and rejection of my application. However, currently I am working in a bank for last 3 years, so if I apply for Canadian Immigration, so will it be impacted due to my previous rejection by Australian Immigration authorities?? Because I have heard that Australia share their rejected Candidates list with common wealth countries including Canada (I don't know exactly that whether they share such list or not).
It wont have any impact provided your rejection letter says vey clearly that they were not able to verify becoz company was liquidated and verification was not possible.Attach copy of refusal letter.
But if it says like forgery or forged documents then there is trouble.