+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT!!!Application got returned because of overpayment!!!!!!

mm_bb

Jul 17, 2012
I sent my application on 3rd of August..and today after waiting for two weeks I got all my documents back and a letter saying I overpaid it!!! They took two weeks for informing me that I didnt pay the fee the way they want...But it's clearly written on the Study permit Guide: "We will process your application and refund your money as soon as possible"....I got a letter along with my documents saying that we have to pay exact amount which is 180pounds. However, it mentioned on the website the amount may change because of currency rate....And now I dont know what to do....Can I get refund my postal order from post office? I emailed CIC and got automatic reply saying they will reply within 28 days...my course starts on 6th, Sep..really dont have time to wait for their reply... What should I do now???? :'( :'( :'(

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
mm_bb said:
I sent my application on 3rd of August..and today after waiting for two weeks I got all my documents back and a letter saying I overpaid it!!! They took two weeks for informing me that I didnt pay the fee the way they want...But it's clearly written on the Study permit Guide: "We will process your application and refund your money as soon as possible"....I got a letter along with my documents saying that we have to pay exact amount which is 180pounds. However, it mentioned on the website the amount may change because of currency rate....And now I dont know what to do....Can I get refund my postal order from post office? I emailed CIC and got automatic reply saying they will reply within 28 days...my course starts on 6th, Sep..really dont have time to wait for their reply... What should I do now???? :'( :'( :'(
Reapply with exact amount and then your file will be processed. Your application should always be sent with exact amount, the one mentioned on website. For SP it should be either 125 CAD (in Canadian dollars) or the exact amount as mentioned on their website in your local currency (not more).

momi

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
First Medical Request 16/02/2012----Further Medical Request 29/03/2012---Second Further Medical 14/05/2012---Third further medical 03/09/2012
Med's Done....
22/02/2012-----Further Medical Done on 18/04/2012----Second Further Medical Done on 05/06/2012----Third Further Medical done on 10/09/2012
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24/02/2012
mm_bb said:
Reapply with the exact amount, but I fear you are a bit late now...