+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent* Advise on my BLS PCC application - Brampton

Satsuki

Jun 15, 2021
Hi all, I have been repeatedly trying to call BLS to change my delivery address for package to be delivered - prepaid courier using purolator. After I applied for my PCC I had to move places and now Purolator can't change my delivery address since they are not the one who generates the shipping label where as BLS just won't answer to any emails, escalation forms or calls. The only place that is willing to help is Purolator but the they asked for tracking number of my package to change the delivery address. If my package reach my old place that will be the end of it i'll never see it again since people there were not nice and look for any way to make my life miserable.

Two things -
1) Does BLS mail you the tracking number once the PCC certificate is shipped to your address?
2) Does anybody have any other suggestion as to how to get my hands on this package before it can reach my old address?

Please help out since my the application status on the consulate of India website tracking says the PCC has been printed so the package will be sent out by BLS anytime soon now.

Thank you

huxing0522

Dec 14, 2019
Halifax
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-03-2021
Med's Done....
23-03-2021
LANDED..........
16-08-2021
I have a suggestion. I think you can contact the Purolator request your mail put in pick-up point near the original receive address.And when you check your mail delivered to there, you can provide your ID and track number to pick it up.

Satsuki

Jun 15, 2021
I have a suggestion. I think you can contact the Purolator request your mail put in pick-up point near the original receive address.And when you check your mail delivered to there, you can provide your ID and track number to pick it up.
Hi, thanks for the response - you mean I have to talk to Purolator to ask them to hold the package at their office?. I tried to talk to Purolator about that and they said they can't do anything unless I can get them the tracking number. IF you mean let the package get delivered to my old address and then bounce back so I can go pick it up at Purolator even that is not possible since the people living at my old address will just tear out the notice and not inform me

huxing0522

Dec 14, 2019
Halifax
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-03-2021
Med's Done....
23-03-2021
LANDED..........
16-08-2021
Hi, thanks for the response - you mean I have to talk to Purolator to ask them to hold the package at their office?. I tried to talk to Purolator about that and they said they can't do anything unless I can get them the tracking number. IF you mean let the package get delivered to my old address and then bounce back so I can go pick it up at Purolator even that is not possible since the people living at my old address will just tear out the notice and not inform me
Sounds like a difficult to get the track number, what if submit a new PCC and use your new address?

Satsuki

Jun 15, 2021
Sounds like a difficult to get the track number, what if submit a new PCC and use your new address?
Unfotunately yes, it looks like I am hitting a wall no matter which direction I take. I am planning applying for a new PCC as last resort since IRCC is already requesting for my PCC. I have submitted my PR application a month ago

huxing0522

Dec 14, 2019
Halifax
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-03-2021
Med's Done....
23-03-2021
LANDED..........
16-08-2021
Unfotunately yes, it looks like I am hitting a wall no matter which direction I take. I am planning applying for a new PCC as last resort since IRCC is already requesting for my PCC. I have submitted my PR application a month ago
Don't worry. You can try to explain your difficult situation and request IRCC for extend your PCC deadline.