+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent Advice Needed Name mixed up first and last Biometric and Medical requested

akhil5293

Sep 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Yes
Passport Req..
15-12-16
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-16
LANDED..........
30-12-16
Hi Guys need a Urgent Help

So what happen is while sending the application on one Document (Generic application) Under family name we wrote first name and vice versa we mix up First and Last name

Now In Passport the full name is written in Given Name and Surname is Blank

We Received the AOR and Medical Request form but Under Family name it says First name and Under Name it says Family name.

How we suppose to fix this issue ? is it something big because now since we received the AOR, BIOMETRIC AND Medical Instruction form it says that same Family Name as first Name and First Name asFamily name

Can someone please advice what should we do, get the medical done or wait to get it fixed!! Biometric is done already and they said get it update your form first!

akhil5293

Sep 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Yes
Passport Req..
15-12-16
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-16
LANDED..........
30-12-16
anyone please help

Nickkkk

Jan 8, 2022
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
New delhi
anyone please help
Hi brother... I'm in the same situation.. My full name as per passport is Nikhil Kumar in given name section.. And surname/family name blank.. I applied for student visa and in application for I mistakenly mentioned family name Kumar and given name nikhil... In biometric they told me that we have recorded you biometric as per passport.. What should I do.. Now... What is up with your case did you get visa or what is the status

akhil5293

Sep 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Yes
Passport Req..
15-12-16
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-16
LANDED..........
30-12-16
Hi brother... I'm in the same situation.. My full name as per passport is Nikhil Kumar in given name section.. And surname/family name blank.. I applied for student visa and in application for I mistakenly mentioned family name Kumar and given name nikhil... In biometric they told me that we have recorded you biometric as per passport.. What should I do.. Now... What is up with your case did you get visa or what is the status
explain in the webforum they will fix it no worries

Nickkkk

Jan 8, 2022
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
New delhi
explain in the webforum they will fix it no worries
Thank you brother for replying.. What should I mention in given name and family name section during filling of webform... As per passport or ass per application... And same issue is with the ielts trf... No surname in passport but in ielts trf it is.. Like Nikhil kumar is my given name in passport and surname blank but in ielts trf Nikhil is my given name and surname Kumar.. I have already given an visa application.. Will i get banned for this.

akhil5293

Sep 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Yes
Passport Req..
15-12-16
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-16
LANDED..........
30-12-16
Thank you brother for replying.. What should I mention in given name and family name section during filling of webform... As per passport or ass per application... And same issue is with the ielts trf... No surname in passport but in ielts trf it is.. Like Nikhil kumar is my given name in passport and surname blank but in ielts trf Nikhil is my given name and surname Kumar.. I have already given an visa application.. Will i get banned for this.
Most of the Indian passport has the same issue..... just explain it to them what happen, and what it mentioned they will take care of it