+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent Advice needed: got Ghost email but no update in application

cheiro

Jun 14, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All,

I am waiting for PPR after adding my wife's details and documents after i got my PPR. Today i got an email from donotreply@cic.gc.ca:

Your application has been updated. Please sign in to your account and check your application status and messages for more information.

This message is intended for the following e-mail address: shashankanand.katte@gmail.com. If this message is not for you, please delete it.

But if i check my account i see no change in status or any request for documents or new messages. i have not received any email other checked all the inboxes and spam.

Wonder whats happening and i am very scared ... :(

:(

Need advise if anyone has got such mails.

ButterflyChemist

Jun 24, 2014
How long have you been on this forum? This thread is completely unnecessary and if you've spent which it seems you have because you use the term "ghost email" you should know full well that 1. another thread was unnecessary and 2. Ghost emails happen all the time and are not a sign of foreboding or reason to be scared.

cheiro

Jun 14, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Butterfly Chemist,

Thanks for your assurance.

Its true that i have not not spent as much time in the forum as you, but i hope you do acknowledge that there is no harm to bring up this scenario and post it as there are many friends here who may be in the same situation.

If you really feel that this thread was unnecessary please feel free to request admin to remove this thread. I believe everyone here waiting for the Visa is under anxiety and they have the right to post and ask questions.

Thanks Again!