+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT - Adding a spouse for my pending Permanent residence application

keval3393

Apr 6, 2020
Hello folks,

I have received a passport request in March 2020, And I was in India at that point. Due to this pandemic I was not able to come back to Canada.

Then I got married in August and I have informed CIC about my marriage.

I have been requested to upload some documents for my wife, and I am unsure about the following
1. Updated Generic Application Form for Canada IMM 0008 for yourself and your spouse or common-law partner (CLP);
2. Updated Additional Family Information Form IMM 5406 for yourself and your spouse or common-law partner (CLP);
3. A completed and signed by your spouse or common-law partner (CLP)Schedule A Background/ Declaration IMM 5669;
4. Supplementary Information Your Travels form IMM5562 E for your spouse or common-law partner (CLP);

Questions:
For 1. Do we have to submit 2 forms for me and my wife? I am also confused about some fields in the form. like Applicant. And I added a dependent in my form(2 members in application) but I didn't add any dependent in my wife's form (just one member in application as we don't have a child). I am really confused about this.
For 2. Do we have to submit 2 forms for me and my wife?
If someone can spare few minutes to help me fill up this form, it would be really helpful.

Questions about the upload links in the cic account:
After the marital status change, I have been asked to pay fees for adding spouse in my express entry file. I paid the fees and got the official transcript. But I am not sure where can I upload this receipt and all this requested documents

If you've come across this situation please let me know. If someone can verify my forms and account upload links, I would be really grateful.