+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Uploading extra documents during application

dacca

Jul 15, 2024
Hello all,

My spouse and I received an ITA and we are currently filling out the application. However, we want to also upload some additional documents like proof of relationship, and a letter explaining work experience.

There is no space to do this. Should we submit, wait for an AOR or can we just submit them immediately after submitting through a webform? What is the procedure regarding this?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hello all,

My spouse and I received an ITA and we are currently filling out the application. However, we want to also upload some additional documents like proof of relationship, and a letter explaining work experience.

There is no space to do this. Should we submit, wait for an AOR or can we just submit them immediately after submitting through a webform? What is the procedure regarding this?
You can attach it in the the relevant PDFs. For example, where you upload your marriage certificate, add another page to the same PDF with other docs like proof of relationship. You can attach work exp explanation letter(LoE?) to your work experience pdf too.

dacca

Jul 15, 2024
Hello all,

There is no space to do this.router login Should we submit, wait for an AOR or can we just submit them immediately after submitting through a webform? What is the procedure regarding this?
I got this,.