+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

upload updated documents

sur kaur

Dec 28, 2020
I already recieved ITA and submitted my profile and got the medical passed updation
Recently i got divorced and got the legal papers. however in my IRCC application, i already applied for single application (mine) and spouse application was not included while calculation of CRS score, therefore no change in scores.
1. I want to update my marital status.
2. i got my passport changed so as to omit the spouse name from my passport, therefore need to upload new passport.
3. my sibling's address (representative also) in canada has changed and i want to notify that too.
How can i pursue.
I opened IRCC webfourm page and the type of enquiry shows: Permanent residence (applied online) option and other i found suitable was
Replacement documents, amendments to documents and verification of status documents.
What i have to fill in that. please guide

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
I already recieved ITA and submitted my profile and got the medical passed updation
Recently i got divorced and got the legal papers. however in my IRCC application, i already applied for single application (mine) and spouse application was not included while calculation of CRS score, therefore no change in scores.
1. I want to update my marital status.
2. i got my passport changed so as to omit the spouse name from my passport, therefore need to upload new passport.
3. my sibling's address (representative also) in canada has changed and i want to notify that too.
How can i pursue.
I opened IRCC webfourm page and the type of enquiry shows: Permanent residence (applied online) option and other i found suitable was
Replacement documents, amendments to documents and verification of status documents.
What i have to fill in that. please guide
The option is Permanent Residence (applied online) if you did receive AOR for a PR application.
Raise a webform and include all the details.

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
ok thanks. then they will send some links to upload the documents?
If it is webform. There's an option to upload with the query

sussie54

Star Member
Jul 29, 2016
Hi Guys,

I have submitted photo for e-APR in PDF format ( dimensions are as expected and the 31x36mm from crown is met). Though, they mentioned they accept Jpg and Jpeg2000 format, they did not mention PDF is not accepted. Please let me know , how to rectify this. Or is it ok ? I hope for photo they will not reject application in R10 Stage (since I submitted in PDF instead of Jpeg)
Is it advisable to raise webform and submit photos in JPG now or shall I wait?

Thanks