+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Upfront medical

SOWP1923

Jul 31, 2019
I have applied for SOWP and visit visa for my two kids aged 10months old and 6yrs old
all 3of us have already taken upfront medical exam and the copy of acknowledgment has been uploaded along with application .....but even then the visit visa application of for my kids has received medical examination request letter from CIC.
What shall i do ????please guide.

star.igg

Star Member
Sep 14, 2019
I have applied for SOWP and visit visa for my two kids aged 10months old and 6yrs old
all 3of us have already taken upfront medical exam and the copy of acknowledgment has been uploaded along with application .....but even then the visit visa application of for my kids has received medical examination request letter from CIC.
Submit a webform with the information you have presented here. Google "cic webform".

ketanrpatel11

Mar 18, 2019
Surat
Category........
Visa Office......
Surat
Hi,
I have a student visa and I would be applying for SOWP in this month. I want to understand the process, if my wife can take upfront medical exam prior to submitting the SOWP application . Kindly guide on what to do.

SOWP1923

Jul 31, 2019
Hi,
I have a student visa and I would be applying for SOWP in this month. I want to understand the process, if my wife can take upfront medical exam prior to submitting the SOWP application . Kindly guide on what to do.
She can take upfront medical and then upload the receipt with application. But in my case even even after uploading receipt i got again medical instruction letter.so it upto you whether to take upfront medical or wait for instruction letter after application