+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Updated Letter of Acceptance

sarah613

Jun 18, 2024
I applied for my study permit this May; recently, I got a message from them requesting an updated letter of acceptance. Unfortunately, my university said they are unable to provide an updated version, but I can obtain an enrollment verification certificate and submit it. I do not know if it will affect the examination, but needless to say, I am very anxious about it. What do I do?

atif ali

May 12, 2016
I applied for my study permit this May; recently, I got a message from them requesting an updated letter of acceptance. Unfortunately, my university said they are unable to provide an updated version, but I can obtain an enrollment verification certificate and submit it. I do not know if it will affect the examination, but needless to say, I am very anxious about it. What do I do?
Hi, why they need updated LOA, while there is much time for classes, as they will start in september. Did they mentioned any reason for asking updated LOA?
Was LOA conditional?

sarah613

Jun 18, 2024
Hello, well to be honest I don't know why would they need it. My Loa was unconditional and my institute said they can not update the Loa so I got a letter of explanation from my school on why they can't provide me with such document and I will add enrolment verification certification on top of it, I guess that will be enough for their requirement as they said if I can't submit their required document I need to write a letter explaining why I couldn't get it.