+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Update language results

fher23

Mar 13, 2015
Hi guys

Is it possible to update my Ielts score after summit the EE profile?

I was thinking about uploading mu results now that i have min CLB 7-8, but take the Test again in about 3 months, when i hope to get a higher score,
and upload my new results.

I appreciate your response

Cheers

Fernando

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
fher23 said:
Hi guys

Is it possible to update my Ielts score after summit the EE profile?

I was thinking about uploading mu results now that i have min CLB 7-8, but take the Test again in about 3 months, when i hope to get a higher score,
and upload my new results.

I appreciate your response

Cheers

Fernando
Yes you can update your profile anytime, specially before ITA received...

limbo

Star Member
Feb 20, 2015
hamidur said:
Yes you can update your profile anytime, specially before ITA received...
How long is the result valid for? I did CELPIP last August for CEC application (which was submitted after Oct. 24). Hopefully I do not need to pay for another test..

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Language results are valid for two years from date of test. I just read this interesting point on CIC site with regard to changes in your points after applying for EE: " your language test scores have expired, or you re-took them and they are lower". I always thought you could use which ever results were best (on a single exam, not combined results) as long as they were still valid. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/invitations.asp

limbo

Star Member
Feb 20, 2015
Pippin said:
Language results are valid for two years from date of test.
Oh, that's great. For whatever reason I kept thinking it is only valid for 6 months. Hundreds of dollars saved. Thanks Pippin!