+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Update details after ITA received

Ginolas

Aug 16, 2023
I found out that I made 2 mistakes in my spouse profile after receiving ITA and I have updated the mistakes.

The first mistake was on my wife second first name,before ITA ,I wrote only Initial for her second first name ,after ITA,I have realised that and corrected it by writing the full second surname instead.
Example ,before ITA,I wrote Stephanie ML Dutoit and then after ITA ,I have corrected it to Stephanie Marie Lauraine Dutoit .I have also attached a Letter of Explanation with my wife birth certificate with full surnames .Is this still going to be an issue?

Second mistake after ITA received:
Before ITA,In my wife’s activities section,I mentioned she was a studying with an American university online but I put the address of the university in the United States.
After ITA received,I have realised my mistake and change the address to South Africa as my wife never went to the US to study but was studying online with an American university.
I have attached a LOE with my wife’s diploma and with a letter of the institution that works with the American university in South Africa.The letter states that my wife did indeed online courses with the American university
Please note that I m not claiming points for my wife’s education.
Do you think all those explanations would suffice?